- National Students’ Space Challenge 2019 launches the Student Ambassador Programme to appoint the best people across the nation to spread awareness and knowledge related to space science and space technology.
- Student Ambassador is the student representative of an Institute to the organising team of National Students’ Space Challenge, IIT Kharagpur.
- He/she will be responsible for promotion, branding and marketing of National Students’ Space Challenge 2019 in their respective institute and city.
- Eligibility Criteria: He/she must be a student of a college under an established university.
- He/she will represent their college in National Students’ Space Challenge 2019 at IIT Kharagpur.
PERKS OF BEING A STUDENT AMBASSADOR
- Upon completion of the assigned tasks, the Student Ambassador will receive a Certificate of Recognition as Student Ambassador, National Students’ Space Challenge 2019 certified by Chairman,, Kalpana Chawla Space Technology Cell, the official contact point of ISRO in IIT Kharagpur.
- For working as a Student Ambassador, you will be presented with exciting prizes worth up to INR 10,000/- subject to the performance of your work as a Student Ambassador of the fest.
- Top 10 Student Ambassadors will get special recognition through official social media pages of NSSC and a special Certificate of Appreciation.
- As a Student Ambassador if you can bring a participation of more than 15 students (excluding the Ambassador), you will be exempted from paying any Registration Fee for the fest.
- The Students Ambassador’s travel expenses will be reimbursed by Team NSSC upon bringing in a participation of over 40 students.
- If count of participation is more than 40, then the Students Ambassador’s travelling expenses will be borne by team NSSC.
- The top performing Student Ambassador will be adjudged the “Best Student Ambassador” and be rewarded with a plethora of prizes
BENEFITS OF BEING A STUDENT AMBASSADOR
- Experience of working for India’s Largest Space Technology Fest .
- Opportunity to work with the best people across the nation under the Student Ambassador Programme.
- Increase your contacts while working with people from diverse fields across the nation.
- Develop your Organisational and Branding skills by means of the work assigned to you.
- Get a chance to be the face of your college and work with the student community of IIT Kharagpur.
- Stand a chance to win IIT Kharagpur's National Students’ Space Challenge 2019’s Best Contingent Trophy for the best college performance in the competitions and events.
FUNCTIONS OF A STUDENT AMBASSADOR
- To conduct certain pre-fest promotional events and workshops in their campus in order to cultivate interest about the fest among students.
- To publicise NSSC 2019 in the student community inside the campus and circulate the news through word of mouth, SEMINARS, posters, mails and online publicity via social media platforms in their city and especially in their college.
- Student Ambassadors provide a direct link between the organising team of NSSC and the students of the college. This will give an opportunity to directly interact with a mass of students from different colleges across the country. The task of conducting introductory seminars for NSSC, distribution of Publicity Materials to potential participants and organising workshops at college level.
- Publicity at different colleges across India is carried out by the Student Ambassadors. They are responsible for sharing all the details of the fest with the students of the college.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promotion and Branding provided by Student Ambassadors will be simulated, processed and judged by team NSSC and hence the benefits will be subjected to only those Student Ambassadors, who bring a minimum participation of 15 students (Excluding the Ambassador) from his/her respective college.
- The Certificate and Gifts & Goodies for the Student Ambassadors will be provided during the Closing Ceremony of the Fest.
- Travel expenses reimbursement includes both way travel from current place of stay to IIT Kharagpur and return as per the train travel cost for SL coach(General) only subjected to work done by the Student Ambassador. A valid proof of your place of stay should be submitted along with the claim.
- Team NSSC has full rights to take decisions regarding the rewarding the Student Ambassadors.